Professional 4 Channel bluetooth Mixer
Audio Mixing DJ Console with Reverb Effect for Home Karaoke USB Stage Karaoke KTV
This mixer is a multi-purpose 4-channel mixer with a sound card, which can meet the needs of users' home music production, K song cover and so on.
1.The mixer is equipped with, input gain and high and low bass adjustment, the built-in 48V phantom power supply is suitable for direct power supply of condenser microphones, high-definition headset output port, MP3 player, bluetooth receiver, and a connected PC sound card.
2.The mixer is small and light, and can be directly connected to the USB port of the PC for power supply. No additional power supply is required. It can be operated by connecting the computer to the power supply through the USB, eliminating the trouble of using an external adapter.
3.EU plug is the default,
Precautions for use, please read carefully
1. This mixer cannot be directly recorded by computer.
2. When using the mixer, try to use external power supply
3. When using computer power supply, it can only be broadcast as streaming media.
4. When using a computer for power supply, do not use excessive volume. The current of the computer is only 500mAh, and this mixer needs 1Ah to work.
5. When using a computer to record, you need to prepare two RCA to 3.5mm stereo lines, and use the computer's line for input and output
6. The actual input and output parameters of each computer may be different, you need to adjust the properties of the computer according to the actual situation.
The following describes the operation and precautions when using a computer to record:
1.Prepare two RCA to 3.5mm stereo cables.
2.Connect the computer as shown in the figure. (No. 1 interface is a microphone interface and does not need to be connected. No. 2 interface is an audio output port. No. 3 is a sound source input port)
3.Connect the mixer as shown in the figure. (No. 3 corresponds to the audio source input port. No. 2 corresponds to the audio output port)
4. After the cable is connected, select the No. 3 interface as the input line and the No. 2 interface as the output line on the audio properties of the computer. (The microphone option is selected as the default line)