CAT 7 Ethernet cable 2-30M high-speed 10GBPS 600Mhz
- 2m white Cat-7 Ethernet cable for wired home and office networks; offers a performance of up to 600MHz and a data speed of up to 10Gbps per second; guarantees fast data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, and HD video streaming.
- Consists of 4 pairs of 32AWG bare copper conductors; SSTP (Screened Shielded Twisted Pair) offers the best protection against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference (EMI / RFI) and eliminates alien crosstalk (AXT); The shielded Rj45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts, encapsulated strain relief, and tough shapes ensure durability and a secure connection.
- Backward compatible with CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6a devices; provides universal connectivity for computer servers, modems, WiFi routers, switch boxes, NAS, PCs, 4K Smart TVs, printers, IP cameras, Roku, PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and other gaming systems.
- The flat design makes it easy to hide or run on any surface; It doesn't mess like the typical round ones; And the cable is very robust, can be used outdoors or on the wall. But if you choose to run it underground, you'd better run it through PVC tubing.
- RoHS Compliant; 30 days money-back guarantee, 18 months guarantee, and friendly customer service.
Details: High Speed: The Cat-7 patch cord can transfer data at speeds of up to 10 gigabits per second, which is 10 times faster than Cat-6 cables, and offers an impressive 600 MHz bandwidth - more than twice as much Cat6 internet cable. It can process network protocols from 10BASE-T to 10GBASE-T. It is also backward compatible with Cat-5, CAT-5e, CAT-6, and CAT-6 Ethernet cables. Interference protection: Our Cat7 LAN cable has two shielded RJ45 plugs at each end, each with 50-micron gold-plated contact pins. Each individual twisted pair is supplied shielded with an aluminum mylar sheet. This leads to a significant improvement in noise resistance, protection against EMI / RFI, and almost complete elimination of Alien Crosstalk (AXT). Slim and Flat Design: This network cable is really thin and so much easier to bend than round ones. Thanks to its flat design, this wire can be routed perfectly through the wall, along the floor, around the door frame, or under carpets and curtains. It's very durable and at the same time flexible enough to wrap around a corner. Buy with confidence: all BUSOHE Ethernet cables come with a 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason and an 18-month guarantee against quality problems. Specifications: Type: Cat-7 4-pair SSTP Bandwidth: 600MHz Data rate: 10Gbps Conductor: 32 AWG Strands of bare copper Connections: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45 (8P8C) Wiring standard: 568B RoHS: Certified Jacket material: PVC Width: 7.2 mm (0.28 inch ) Thickness: 2.35 mm (0.09 inch) Included in delivery: 2 x BUSOHE Cat7 Ethernet cables - 2m white 1 x user manual
Paketmaße: 6.5 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches